Saturday 15 May 2010


So i've psent the last few days avoiding work by spending my time viewing the last episodes of Twin Peaks. Its safe to say the 2nd series is much better than the first but the ending, oh my, i have never been so dissapointed in my life. Well maybe not quite, but definatly in my top 10 most dissapointing moments.

The series comes to a climax at the black lodge which is meant to be a residence of evil, Dale Cooper and the police are lead there by Windom Earle (nutjob serial killer). Basically lots of wierd shit happens and its visually amazing but doesn't help tie off the storylines and make things clear in my head.

Then it turns out Bob has possessed Cooper when he wakes, which broke my heart.

I am very confused now as to who is alive and who is dead. The prequal film (which only makes sense watched after the series), fire walk with me, should hopefully clear up all the confusion.

It is however, one of the best tv series i've ever watched and wish it didn't have to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment